Engineneeds.com is a member of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program that allows websites to make some revenue by advertising and referring to Amazon.com, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo.
Please note that we have not been given any free products, services, or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions or compensation as an advisor for a few companies.
Cookie Data Based Commission
Even if you don’t purchase our recommended product from Amazon.com we might get commissions. Amazon Associates allows a 24 hours cookie period. This means if you visit amazon.com through our affiliate link, we will get a commission on the first product purchased within that cookie period.
Disclosure as Required by the F T C
We have committed to follow the new FTC standards and regulations on product reviews and customer testimonials to the best of our ability. As a result, we feel compelled to make the following declarations.
- The goal of this website is to provide consumers with useful information and other resources to assist them in making knowledgeable purchasing decisions.
- Please be advised that the sale of products and/or services on this site may result in commissions from third-party vendors.
Every testimonial on this site has been provided by people who did so of their own free will, and who tried the service or product and gave their truthful and honest impressions. These testimonies were not requested, and the people who supply them benefit nothing because they have never been reimbursed in the past, are not being compensated now, and will never be compensated in the future.
In some special circumstances, we may include additional testimonials obtained with permission from major online retailers such as Amazon.com, eBay, and/or others.
- Is The Jeep Cherokee Frame or Unibody? Briefly Answered! - November 10, 2022
- Are Titan Wheel Spacers Good?: All You Need To Know! - November 9, 2022
- FCW Off Jeep: Is It Important for Your Car? - November 9, 2022