- 1 What Makes the Horn Go Off When Turning Steering Wheel?
- 1.1 Electrical Short Connection In The Horn
- 1.2 Damaged Clock Spring
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Final Words
What Makes the Horn Go Off When Turning Steering Wheel?
Electrical Short Connection In The Horn
Step-1: Checking The Battery & Fuse
Step-2: Test The Horn
Step-3: Testing The Relay
Damaged Clock Spring
Step-1: Detaching Airbag Module
Step-2: Remove The Steering Wheel
Step-3: Remove The Clock Spring
Step-3: Check The Resistance
Is repairing the clock spring worth it?
What is the cost of replacing the clock spring?
What are the symptoms of a bad steering column?
Latest posts by Robert Lozano (see all)
- Is The Jeep Cherokee Frame or Unibody? Briefly Answered! - November 10, 2022
- Are Titan Wheel Spacers Good?: All You Need To Know! - November 9, 2022
- FCW Off Jeep: Is It Important for Your Car? - November 9, 2022